Thursday, March 22, 2018

Joke - GIRL, BOY and GOD - Whom will I BLAME?

*GIRL to GOD*: I don't want to marry. I am educated, independent and self sufficient.  I don't need a husband. But my parents are asking me to marry. What to do ?

*GOD replied* : YOU are my finest creation and undoubtedly  you will achieve many great things. But something's inevitably will not go the way you want. Some thing may go worst, some things  will fail. That time whom will you *BLAME*? 

Will you blame yourself ?

*GIRL* : NO...

*GOD* : Very good... That's why you need a *HUSBAND.*

😝🤣😜😉😂😛

*BOY to GOD*: But then what will I do? Whom will I *BLAME*?

*GOD*: Your scope is much wider son. YOU can blame the govt, the education system, the legal system, the environment, the slow and  fast  growth of the economy, the politicians, the bureaucrats, the infrastructure, religious beliefs and even ME...

But... *NEVER EVER BLAME YOUR WIFE...*

😝🤣😜😉😂😛

No comments:

Post a Comment