Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Funny-NEET exam-10% quota for poor-medical seat MBBS MD MS

One funny message, but a possible one!

Question posed:

My dad is working in a MNC with annual income of 70 lakhs, my mother is a home maker. I have passed 10th and am willing to secure a medical seat. If my parents get divorced and I start living with my single mother, will I be eligible to avail 10% quota for poor?? After securing the seat my parents plan to remarry.


Answer by Reservation Panel Officer, Govt. Of India:

You are in 11th class, you still have more than one year to plan for divorce of your parents, when you take up online submission of NEET form, when you will be required to upload your mom's documentation as a single mother. Your parents should time their divorce accordingly. Yes, you will be eligible to avail 10% quota for poor, provided your mom's annual alimony amount is below 8 lakhs. But in case you have further plans to secure MD/MS under 10% quota for poor, advise them to postpone the plan of getting remarried till then. 

And, thank you for  bringing the loophole to our notice. On a personal note, I think - instead of doing medicine, you should join Politics.👍🙏🏻🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment