Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Funny - click on "My computer"

An arabi officer
rings๐Ÿ“ž the IT guy,
"My internet is not working properly."

IT guy:
"Ok
Double click on "My computer"

Arabi:
"I can't see ur computer๐Ÿ’ป"

IT guy :
"No no
click on "My computer" on ur computer."

Arabi:
"How can I click on ur computer from my computer?"

IT guy :
"Listen
There is an icon labelled "My Computer" on ur computer. Double click on it."

Arabi:
"What  the hell๐Ÿ˜ก, what is your computer doing on my computer..?"

IT guy :
"Double click on ur computer."

Arabi:
"On which Icon i've to click?"

IT guy :
"My Computer"

Arabi:
"Walah habeebi......Mushkila
Tell me where is ur cabin. I'll come there and click on ur "Computer."๐Ÿ˜„

#clickonMy computer
#funnymessage
#arabianditguy

No comments:

Post a Comment