This is regarding transfer of confirmed rail ticket. Very good initiative by our Railway Minister Sri Suresh Prabhu.
1. A confirmed railway ticket can be transferred to your blood relations.
2. If a person is holding a confirmed ticket and is unable to travel, then the ticket can be transferred to his / her family members including father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife.
3. For transfer of ticket, an application must be submitted atleast 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure of the train to chief reservation supervisor with ID proof.
4. Government officials can transfer to other govt official.
5. Students can transfer ticket to other students.
Share this. It may help someone.
For Details access / visit to: -
Plz frwd to all.